Buy Electronics Product from China

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am thinking of buying Redmi K50 and Huawei Matebook E Go directly from China.
Which region is closest to Singapore and where has the SLS equivalent of SG?
Can I get a last minute flight from SG?

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am thinking of buying Redmi K50 and Huawei Matebook E Go directly from China.
Which region is closest to Singapore and where has the SLS equivalent of SG?
Can I get a last minute flight from SG?
SERIOUSLY??????????????????????

for which 'region' that is nearest to SG, you can Google or take a look at the map.

you don't follow the news? tourists cannot enter China. and everyone entering China is subjected to a 7+3 days quarantine. even if you can enter China now, go do your research and check how crazy the fares are now (to China).

now with the www, still need to go physically to China to make the purchase meh?

Last edited:

beanstalk6

Reaction score
@twinbaby
Just to check if you have been under a rock somewhere. Is there some kind of advantage from getting your Redmi and Matebook at Shenzhen?

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
tbh, I am curious too.
Perhaps more on where to source for parts etc. than just the stock ready device.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
I am interested to change my old handphone battery in Shenzhen. Any good places besides Huaqiangbei? I will be staying at Dongmen and prefer around Dongmen or Luohu. Thanks

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I am interested to change my old handphone battery in Shenzhen. Any good places besides Huaqiangbei? I will be staying at Dongmen and prefer around Dongmen or Luohu. Thanks
No doubt you will find some shops in Luohu Commerical City and Dongmen, but not in a concentration like Huaqiangbei.

TheSage

Reaction score

From Dongmen , it is just a couple stops to HuaQiang Bei. Take the train direct to Huaqiang station. Best mall to go is the SEGA mall. Prices are bargainable (for non famous brands) and some shops got exceptional service. I even have one shop that deliver the electronic item to my hotel room.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.