Buy Electronics Product from China

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,473
Reaction score
1,534
Hi there,

I am thinking of buying Redmi K50 and Huawei Matebook E Go directly from China.
Which region is closest to Singapore and where has the SLS equivalent of SG?
Can I get a last minute flight from SG?
 

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
5,272
Reaction score
728
Hi there,

I am thinking of buying Redmi K50 and Huawei Matebook E Go directly from China.
Which region is closest to Singapore and where has the SLS equivalent of SG?
Can I get a last minute flight from SG?
SERIOUSLY??????????????????????

for which 'region' that is nearest to SG, you can Google or take a look at the map.

you don't follow the news? tourists cannot enter China. and everyone entering China is subjected to a 7+3 days quarantine. even if you can enter China now, go do your research and check how crazy the fares are now (to China).

now with the www, still need to go physically to China to make the purchase meh?
 
Last edited:

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,029
Reaction score
1,918
@twinbaby
Just to check if you have been under a rock somewhere. Is there some kind of advantage from getting your Redmi and Matebook at Shenzhen?
 

paladin

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
252
I am interested to change my old handphone battery in Shenzhen. Any good places besides Huaqiangbei? I will be staying at Dongmen and prefer around Dongmen or Luohu. Thanks
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,029
Reaction score
1,918
I am interested to change my old handphone battery in Shenzhen. Any good places besides Huaqiangbei? I will be staying at Dongmen and prefer around Dongmen or Luohu. Thanks
No doubt you will find some shops in Luohu Commerical City and Dongmen, but not in a concentration like Huaqiangbei.
 

TheSage

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
17
I am interested to change my old handphone battery in Shenzhen. Any good places besides Huaqiangbei? I will be staying at Dongmen and prefer around Dongmen or Luohu. Thanks

From Dongmen , it is just a couple stops to HuaQiang Bei. Take the train direct to Huaqiang station. Best mall to go is the SEGA mall. Prices are bargainable (for non famous brands) and some shops got exceptional service. I even have one shop that deliver the electronic item to my hotel room.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top