Buying baby stuff from JB

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
12,789
Reaction score
1,900
Is buying baby stuff (milk powder and diapers especially) cheaper in JB?

I know the packaging and capacity are different from SG and JB. So price definitely different. But is buying from JB really cheaper?

Any recommendations on which shop(medical shop, provision shop or supermarket) to buy in JB or SG for best deals?
 

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
11,951
Reaction score
1,329
Is buying baby stuff (milk powder and diapers especially) cheaper in JB?
Of course cheaper. Example similac stage 1 which my baby drinks is around rm100 in Malaysia (compared to sgd60 i.e. rm180 here).

Whether it's worth it to constantly go across the border, different ppl different lo. I don't drive so it's a huge hassle for me to go to JB so I don't bother, just suck thumb buy everything here.
 

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
12,789
Reaction score
1,900
Of course cheaper. Example similac stage 1 which my baby drinks is around rm100 in Malaysia (compared to sgd60 i.e. rm180 here).

Whether it's worth it to constantly go across the border, different ppl different lo. I don't drive so it's a huge hassle for me to go to JB so I don't bother, just suck thumb buy everything here.

Thanks. Luckily I'm able to go in once a while if my work ends early at woodlands :)


Do you know any shops that has good pricing? Can you share where do you usually buy your stuff?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top