anoynomous1875
Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2013
- Messages
- 498
- Reaction score
- 2
Is it advisable to make a purchase for commercial property before buying a HDB? I don't have much cash with me; the most I can commit is $70,000.
Most commercial property, whether is new launches or re-sale, seemed to be upwards of $1 mil, I would need to take a bank loan for sure, but I do not know if it is worth it....I want to get a early start in life and not slave as a paid employee for the rest of my life.......
Most commercial property, whether is new launches or re-sale, seemed to be upwards of $1 mil, I would need to take a bank loan for sure, but I do not know if it is worth it....I want to get a early start in life and not slave as a paid employee for the rest of my life.......
