Buying handset in Taiwan

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
9,442
Reaction score
33
Am headed to TPE later this month, and may be inclined to pick up OnePlus 6T in purple or HTC U11+ in translucent black (old model, I know)

Where would I have the best chance of getting a good deal, and is there anything I should look out for before transacting? E.g. compatibility with SG networks, etc.
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Their version of sim lim square is Guanghua Digital Plaza. Maybe you can check it out. There's another newer building next to it as well.

The prices don't seem to differ much from SG last time I was there. Compatibility wise, just make sure it matches SG LTE bands.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top