Buying luggage from mustafa

boiboi123

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
5
I was at mustafa and saw that their luggages were quite cheap. In particular I want to go a samsonite one. Is it reliable to get from them? It was written it has 10year international warranty but there was no salesman around to ask...

anyone have experience buying from them can share? many thanks in advance!:D
 

wwwsquallcom

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
I brought 2 from there so far so good. Cheaper than IMM factory outlet by $1.:s13:

But going there is because of more choices.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top