C4I MIE scheme

ZaineJJ

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Anyone who has friend who signed on for the C4I MIE scheme?
I want to know some stuff before getting into it.
The shift I heard from the sir / encik giving the C4i talk for this scheme there are 2 type of shifts during work
1 - 8-5pm basis
2 - operational 24 hours shift rotating kind.
He told me for 8-5 type spends 70% of the time working in a year, then operational type is working 60% of the time.
My question is will there be off days like 8-5 has sat & sun free and operational is any 2 days on the week or ?

Is there sign on Bonus for this MIE scheme ?
If yes what is it for higher nitec cert.

If you have friends that signed on on C4I MIE scheme could you share about the work life balances?
My goal is to marry my GF during 25 which I am 21 now.
Is it possible? To get a house and marry?
Thank you people!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
You didn’t ask the sir / encik?

We wouldn’t know whether it is possible to marry your gf, cause we can’t say “I do” on her behalf.

To get a house? Really depends on how you save also? If you spend like siao? Give you 10 years also not enough
 
Last edited:

ZaineJJ

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
You didn’t ask the sir / encik?

We wouldn’t know whether it is possible to marry your gf, cause we can’t say “I do” on her behalf.

To get a house? Really depends on how you save also? If you spend like siao? Give you 10 years also not enough



I asked them the question that came up at the point and after that I left I realized some of the questions are not asked.
I don't spend like siao I invest and save like siao.
Thanks
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I asked them the question that came up at the point and after that I left I realized some of the questions are not asked.
I don't spend like siao I invest and save like siao.
Thanks

If you know how to invest, you don’t know how to project whether you will have sufficient money to buy a house? Also how would we know how much savings you have?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top