
Those who have cafe hopped in bkk where is nice? Thanks in advance![]()

If you like dogs, True Love Cafe is a husky cafe you should check out. They also have a Shih Tzu who thinks it's part of the husky gang super adorable.
Boss I tired greyhound in KL. The food cmi and too exp. Since then boycott liaoAFter you for their honey toast.
Greyhound for their complicated noodles![]()

I tried greyhound in KL too. Not too bad for their food. Price wise simliar to SG cafe prices.Boss I tired greyhound in KL. The food cmi and too exp. Since then boycott liao
After you is well known. But I hv nvr tried![]()
Recommend "Roast Cafe" and "Rocket Coffee Bar"! Been to that two places twice and still love them!
Can consider cat cafe oso TS. The one beside Ratchathewi bts ( if u like cats). Try avoid weekend coz they tend to b crowded![]()
Got one cafe opp terminal 21 building oso not bad , Chu Chocolate Cafe. Their hot chocolate is a must order, price wise abit ex if u dun mind![]()
. Kinda miss it, this year not going bkk. chu's is not bad but their standard abit not consistent