Calligraphy ..

speanutbj

Junior Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get waterman vintage nibs locally? I see them online but they're from US and mostly refurbished..
Do they fit modern waterman pens? Or must I get a whole vintage pen?
Thanks!
 

charlin

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Hiii, does anyone know where I can find those flexible tip markers? not even sure what brand they are called... But its great for hand written calligraphy art??(those super neat handwritings you sometimes find on instagram/pinterest)

not sure if you get me.....
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,266
Reaction score
3,805
overjoyed.com.sg
online

shop is at Short Street, behind Rochor mrt.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top