Cambodia Trip (May 2014)

chendolkeropok

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Im visiting Cambodia next month.

From Phnom Penh how do you go Siem Reap?

I'm intending to travel from SG to Phnon Penh for 2 days and then to Siem Reap for another 2 days.

Advice needed!

Just came back from backpacking not too long ago. 2days in SiemReap and 2days in PhnomPenh is enough. There's isn't much to see there.

SiemReap:
- The famous AngKorWat and the nearby temples
- If you plan to stay long, you can help out at some orphanage
- If you plan to drink at night, there are lots of hotel/hostel that have bars
- Market and night market around (hospital street, the roundabout)

PhnomPenh:
- Killing field (20mins tuktuk ride from main town)
- Genocide museum
- Royal Palace
- Tonnes of bars/restaurants along the river
- The Central Market (food and shopping)
- Night Market (near Kandal Market)

I took a bus from SiemReap to PhnomPenh, wasn't that bad. Normal sitting bus (vietnam has sleeping ones). Couldn't remember how long it took though. I think probably 8hours? Remember I went off around 11am-1pm and got to PhnomPenh after sunset.
 

forrester_0111

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My gf is local Cambodian in Siem Reap just started doing some tour business. PM me if you required booking of tour and private cars. I can send you more details.

Cheers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top