
app is not the greatest but yes thats the only one. If you put your apple tv on standby (press and hold power button on the remote), the app still continues to play and has sound coming out lol. Channel loading very slow.Oh ok thanks
You are just buying the device, unless you are saying you got movies and you want to stream to it?HI,
New to apple tv and if i buy it , must i buy subscription to watch movies.Thanks.
Just get a cheap cheap mi box less than $100 also can watch mewatch appmewatch app

AndroidTV sucks. always have to close out all background apps (I only have 2, Netflix and Disney+) otherwise the whole thing goes haywire or lags. or need to reboot the whole thingDunno about mewatch app on apple tv but their app for google tv sucks. Constantly crashes at start up even on my previous android TV. Reinstalled before still no use. Probably better to install on your phone then chromecast to your TV. I have better luck with this.
why not? probably only the power plug is different. iirc products all universal voltage. I’m using a US HomePod Mini and had an old Tv US model also.Can an Apple TV bought overseas (like in the US) be used here?
why want to buy Apple TV in US when SG got sell siahCan an Apple TV bought overseas (like in the US) be used here?
I'm using Apple TV since 2020, open many apps and never close it, never really encountered hangs or lags.Dunno about mewatch app on apple tv but their app for google tv sucks. Constantly crashes at start up even on my previous android TV. Reinstalled before still no use. Probably better to install on your phone then chromecast to your TV. I have better luck with this.
What’s the motivation here? Apple TV is sold in Singapore.Can an Apple TV bought overseas (like in the US) be used here?