Can I appeal this infraction?

Tanya K. Chin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
1,690
Reaction score
1
Dear Tanya K. Chin,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------
Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post124174831
Originally Posted by :
Oh damn. Ok, i admit I wasn’t expecting this.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Didn’t realise my post could be interpreted as offensive. Didn’t mean to offend or hurt anyone. Apologies.

Can I appeal this infraction? I’ll stay away from these type of posts in return.

Tanny <3
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Dear Tanya K. Chin,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------
Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...ership-support-feedback-46/e...#post124174831
Originally Posted by :
Oh damn. Ok, i admit I wasn’t expecting this.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Didn’t realise my post could be interpreted as offensive. Didn’t mean to offend or hurt anyone. Apologies.

Can I appeal this infraction? I’ll stay away from these type of posts in return.

Tanny <3
Will leave it to admin to decide. FYI, all the guess posts have been infracted.

Some of you may think its funny, once or twice we may close one eyes. but if it become a recurring thing then we take action.

I really don't think it's funny to trivialize sexual violence to guess whether something conform to your own racial bias or not.

If you dont have anything meaningful to comment on the thread, please no need to go around posting insensitive comments.

This is a general reminder to all posters and not just directed at you.

thanks,
c
 

Tanya K. Chin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
1,690
Reaction score
1
Will leave it to admin to decide. FYI, all the guess posts have been infracted.

Some of you may think its funny, once or twice we may close one eyes. but if it become a recurring thing then we take action.

I really don't think it's funny to trivialize sexual violence to guess whether something conform to your own racial bias or not.

If you dont have anything meaningful to comment on the thread, please no need to go around posting insensitive comments.

This is a general reminder to all posters and not just directed at you.

thanks,
c

Ok. I understand where you’re coming from. My apologies once again.
 

weekaykee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
734
Reaction score
276
Will leave it to admin to decide. FYI, all the guess posts have been infracted.

Some of you may think its funny, once or twice we may close one eyes. but if it become a recurring thing then we take action.

I really don't think it's funny to trivialize sexual violence to guess whether something conform to your own racial bias or not.

If you dont have anything meaningful to comment on the thread, please no need to go around posting insensitive comments.

This is a general reminder to all posters and not just directed at you.

thanks,
c
Well said.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top