Can I authorize a computer to iPhone without using iTunes?

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,501
Reaction score
12
Is it possible to do this?

My iTunes is on my MacBook Air, while I have built a new desktop. On that desktop I did not install iTunes but I want the desktop to be access to photos in the iPhone.

Possible?
 

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
7,766
Reaction score
11
Without installing iTunes, you won't be able to access anything on the iPhone.
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
desktop running windows?

u can mount iphone as data drive and you can copy photos off it. used to do it but long time ago, not sure of details now
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top