Can I use a different brand software to overclock GPU?

backup_account

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
7,965
Reaction score
2
Like using asus gputweak to OC galax GPU and MSI afterburner to OC asus GPU, will it work?
 

Yongkit

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
5,916
Reaction score
2,501
At this point of time, I think MSI afterburner is the best OC software for all GPU which also feature undervolted capabilities.

I believe currently there are no other OC software can compete with afterburner rich features, and seldom have user actually using 3rd party OC software due to compatibility concerns.
 
Last edited:

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,764
Reaction score
30,379
Why not? I've been using MSI Afterburner most of the time.

The underlying program core is the same in all of these programs, just a different skin slapped on top.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top