Can request to change my nick?

defnull

Banned
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
48,803
Reaction score
953
It sounds rather bad and inauspicious at the time when I registered. Then also have bad things happening in my personal life.

Now i register new nick you all keep banning my clone so doesnt make sense........ can make it a once off thing for me?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
It sounds rather bad and inauspicious at the time when I registered. Then also have bad things happening in my personal life.

Now i register new nick you all keep banning my clone so doesnt make sense........ can make it a once off thing for me?

What did you do with your clone account and got banned?
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,400
Reaction score
122,476
Can try if you have strong reasons. I think someone here changed before.
 

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,376
Reaction score
15,947
Can appeal to the administrators. They will then suspend your current account.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592
You can’t change your nickname unless you have a very strong reasoning. Feeling your current nickname sounds bad isn’t one of them.

You can create another account and let your current account die here without logging in. Let the admins and edmw mods or mod of that forum you alway post know of your decision too.
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,825
Reaction score
12,257
Vijay can consider monetising for change of nick.

I know it's never been done before in any other forum AFAIK.

I don't mind paying a small fee to change my nick to Mike Dirnt. :s13:

In the past, I didn't know can use space.
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,618
Reaction score
5,286
Nicks cannot be changed for security reasons.

You only can change your nick only if your nick contains sensitive information such as IC or some registration number. Then you can request admin via email.

O
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592
Vijay can consider monetising for change of nick.

I know it's never been done before in any other forum AFAIK.

I don't mind paying a small fee to change my nick to Mike Dirnt. :s13:

In the past, I didn't know can use space.

No, and No, and No.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top