Can use iris scanner for banking app login???

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,522
Reaction score
15,354
Due to medical condition, I can’t use finger print sensor. I would like to ask if I can use samsung iris scanner to login to banking app???

If not I probably will buy iPhone which has face scanner
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Due to medical condition, I can’t use finger print sensor. I would like to ask if I can use samsung iris scanner to login to banking app???

If not I probably will buy iPhone which has face scanner

For DBS app. No you cannot. Generally apps use Android native security api which in Android O would be fingerprints only. Only P they have expanded to iris and more but we have yet to see an Native Android implementations of it.

Iris is solely a Samsung thing that needs Developers to use Samsung SDK for it.

So I Guess I’ll welcome you to the Apple device club than 😂
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top