Cannot activate Flash Player 11 and initiate Java 7 on Internet Explorer 11

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
18,172
Reaction score
0
Guys! I cannot initiate the Java program when I want nVidia to check my system for the best driver remotely. It said I need to install Java first but I already have the latest Java application. And I already installed Flash Player 11 but I still cannot view any video on Yahoo!.

Can someone help me on this? Thanks in advance.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Uninstall and reinstall... Dn rely on 3rd party software to help u dl... Just direct DL yourself to save all trouble.
 

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
18,172
Reaction score
0
I did that. Not working. :(

I hate Microsoft for ruining the OS after every major update. After a major update. My Java and Flash Player 11 screwed up. :(
 

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
18,172
Reaction score
0
OK. I just resolved 50% of the problem so far. For the Flash Player 11, I set the Yahoo! homepage to the Compatibility View column and checked the two boxes. Now I can view the video clips on Yahoo! News. :D

For the nVidia remote detect mode, I still have no idea. :( Furthermore, I have checked my version on the Java homepage and it worked. The website could detect my Java version successfully.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top