Cannot login

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2001
Messages
93,959
Reaction score
12,624
As a side note, the HWZ server appears unpatched and vulnerable to a Poodle TLS attack as well as using a weak/unsecure RC4 encryption protocol.
 

syynces

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Unable to login

It says that I am logging into my account and redirects me to a new page, but Im still not logged in and everytime I try to login it auto redirects to a new page where Im not logged in. Fix this please. Im trying to download pricelists. Wtf!
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
It says that I am logging into my account and redirects me to a new page, but Im still not logged in and everytime I try to login it auto redirects to a new page where Im not logged in. Fix this please. Im trying to download pricelists. Wtf!
Hi,

Can you check if the top right screen indicates a 'Welcome' message? If it still displays as 'Login', your page may be cached. In that case, please try to do a hard refresh of the page (crtl+F5 or holding shift while clicking the refresh button on the browser).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top