bryan09
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2002
- Messages
- 16,106
- Reaction score
- 10
Hi! I'm not really an expert so I'm seeking for some help. Yesterday when I brought my camera to take photos at a futsal event, I begin to realise my 18-55mm kit len is not autofocusing. I've set that the AF mode is switch to AF and not Manual. I've Google and found some articles about using the sensor cleaning function. But it didn't help. Sometimes I half-press, I can hear the len is trying to focus but very very very tiny bit. If I use the LCD screen to focus, the box turns green but it's still not in focus.
What should I do next? Is my camera body faulty? Lens faulty? Or simply dirty?
Thanks for your help in advance.
What should I do next? Is my camera body faulty? Lens faulty? Or simply dirty?
Thanks for your help in advance.
by then you would have upgraded to newer model with newer lens or even another format.