Canon EOS M3 vs Nikon 1 J5

Kyoler

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Dear bro and sis,

I comparing 2 camera as title, please give me some advice. Appreciate for the help and what I want for a camera is fast capturing, light and user friendly. If u got other good camera introduce, please let me know.


Thank and have a nice day
 

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2003
Messages
23,130
Reaction score
4,608
Dear bro and sis,

I comparing 2 camera as title, please give me some advice. Appreciate for the help and what I want for a camera is fast capturing, light and user friendly. If u got other good camera introduce, please let me know.


Thank and have a nice day

A comparison table to help you:

http://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/side-by-side?products=nikon_j5&products=canon_eosm3

Out of the 3 points requirement of yours, J5 should be better for fast capture and lighter. The user friendliness could be hard to measure as it is more subjective.

Not sure why you have picked these 2 cameras in the fist place, but you should always take a look at Sony RX100mk3 before deciding.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top