Hi guys,
I need some help regarding the Cannon PIXMA MX927 and MX727.
Firstly, I understand that HWZ listed Canon MX927 as the best AIO Color Inkjet Printer but unfortunately, I can't find many customer reviews for it online. I was initially looking at the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus but after reading the customer reviews, I realized that it has a lot of problems. Therefore, I'm worried that the practical usage of the Canon MX927 will have many hidden problems as well. Therefore, is there anyone who is currently/has used the Canon MX927 before?
Secondly, after checking Canon's website, I noticed that the specifications for Canon MX927 and MX727 are exactly the same. The only difference is that the Canon MX927 has a slighter bigger display panel. That should not warrant the $70 difference in price. Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone knows of any differences that I have missed?
Would really appreciate it if any kind souls can enlighten me. Thank you very much!!
Shin
I need some help regarding the Cannon PIXMA MX927 and MX727.
Firstly, I understand that HWZ listed Canon MX927 as the best AIO Color Inkjet Printer but unfortunately, I can't find many customer reviews for it online. I was initially looking at the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus but after reading the customer reviews, I realized that it has a lot of problems. Therefore, I'm worried that the practical usage of the Canon MX927 will have many hidden problems as well. Therefore, is there anyone who is currently/has used the Canon MX927 before?
Secondly, after checking Canon's website, I noticed that the specifications for Canon MX927 and MX727 are exactly the same. The only difference is that the Canon MX927 has a slighter bigger display panel. That should not warrant the $70 difference in price. Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone knows of any differences that I have missed?
Would really appreciate it if any kind souls can enlighten me. Thank you very much!!
Shin
Last edited: