PhantomOpera
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2022
- Messages
- 8,736
- Reaction score
- 17,222
Hi admin,
Earlier, I can’t see the avatars when my devices (iPhone 15 Pro Max and ipad Air) are on home wifi. The avatars appeared as a question mark within a box. Strangely, when switched to 4G, the avatars appeared.
There was a discussion thread on this issue faced by other members:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-avatar-in-this-forum.7045965/#post-153028407
However, today, I completely cannot access the forum. The error msg is:
May I seek your advice whether is the error due to my own wifi setting and how to resolve it? It was operating fine before and I only have this problem since abt one week ago. Thanks.
Earlier, I can’t see the avatars when my devices (iPhone 15 Pro Max and ipad Air) are on home wifi. The avatars appeared as a question mark within a box. Strangely, when switched to 4G, the avatars appeared.
There was a discussion thread on this issue faced by other members:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-avatar-in-this-forum.7045965/#post-153028407
However, today, I completely cannot access the forum. The error msg is:
May I seek your advice whether is the error due to my own wifi setting and how to resolve it? It was operating fine before and I only have this problem since abt one week ago. Thanks.