Can't Swim will OOC from Navy?

MassiveStraw

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hi all, like title suggests. If I am not able to clear my CAT test will I be OOCed from the navy or will they allow me to stay on. Been failing my swimming tests since tekong and still can't swim after attending lessons there. If OOC where will I be posted sia?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Hi all, like title suggests. If I am not able to clear my CAT test will I be OOCed from the navy or will they allow me to stay on. Been failing my swimming tests since tekong and still can't swim after attending lessons there. If OOC where will I be posted sia?
your commanders got say if you will ooc?

Anyway navy so big. can be posted anywhere within the navy ma.
 

wantonmeekia

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
typically they will make you clear it or otherwise they will revoke your privileges. I've not seen anyone not being able to clear their swimming. u may take a longer time than required by u will definitely pass. i picked up swimming when I was in the navy as well. back in those days, if you fail swimming, cannot book out on Friday, cannot go on board ship. there are far worst things to worry i.e OJT. swimming is an important lifeskill.
 

ffreedom

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hi all, like title suggests. If I am not able to clear my CAT test will I be OOCed from the navy or will they allow me to stay on. Been failing my swimming tests since tekong and still can't swim after attending lessons there. If OOC where will I be posted sia?
Is swimming a veto? They will arrange you to attend swimming lesson twice per week during IST if you have not cleared the test by then.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top