Casual gaming build 0.0

shichuanhua

Master Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
4,901
Reaction score
49
Hi guys

I'm trying to build new pc

Currently playing PUBG only...

I'd done some research and the following is what I found
Can I check if the build is okay/price is reasonable?

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 125

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
Hi guys

I'm trying to build new pc

Currently playing PUBG only...

I'd done some research and the following is what I found
Can I check if the build is okay/price is reasonable?

attachment.php

If you play PUBG only

Can try using Ryzen 3 1200 + B350 board. Probably $250 - $300 for both.

How come your SSD $370? Get one 120gb for around $60 ok already.

GPU and RAM good.

If you do a budget build with a decent 1060 would probably cost around 1k odd only.
 

Junken

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
13
btw your ram seem like very good price at this point of time. where are you getting your prices from?
 

shichuanhua

Master Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
4,901
Reaction score
49
If you play PUBG only

Can try using Ryzen 3 1200 + B350 board. Probably $250 - $300 for both.

How come your SSD $370? Get one 120gb for around $60 ok already.

GPU and RAM good.

If you do a budget build with a decent 1060 would probably cost around 1k odd only.
Tyty
also need to future proof a bit , PUBG too many hackers need find new games liao :s13:

SSD i was looking @ 500GB one

btw your ram seem like very good price at this point of time. where are you getting your prices from?
Amazon uh , havent count in shipping etc etc :s13:
 

Omfgitzmark

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
I agree on the hacker part hahaha. Every server also got hacker one play until sian

Tyty
also need to future proof a bit , PUBG too many hackers need find new games liao :s13:

SSD i was looking @ 500GB one


Amazon uh , havent count in shipping etc etc :s13:
 

Junken

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
13
Amazon uh , havent count in shipping etc etc :s13:

I don't think it will be so cheap after factoring all. but in any case, if u wanna save a bit u can go compare lower clock speeds (mhz) ones. if i'm not mistaken, the difference when it comes to gaming etc is barely noticeable.
 

Junken

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
13
can buy 2400mhz or 2666mhz ones, search google for price/performance difference.
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
PUBG for me is to meet new people play together with squad.

Got hacker also bo bian.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top