Ceiling Fan + Light question

smallboi09

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
375
Reaction score
19
Hi everyone!

I would like to ask is it normal for a ceiling fan + light to turn on the light by default every time I switch off/on the main switch? Meaning even if you off the light using remote control first then turn off the main switch, the light still turns on the next time you on the main switch.

I just bought a Daiko Shinji but the light seems to always turn on every time I on/off the main switch. Abit weird to me since my 2 other ceiling fans (one from Fanco and the other one forgot the brand) will "remember" the light is off or on before I off the main switch
 

wlcling

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
457
my fanco fan also auto on light every time main switch is turned on regardless what the last state was.

maybe it's normal? especially for 3 tone light fans (cool, warm, daylight)
 

smallboi09

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
375
Reaction score
19
my fanco fan also auto on light every time main switch is turned on regardless what the last state was.

maybe it's normal? especially for 3 tone light fans (cool, warm, daylight)
oh I see! Thanks for sharing haha.

Think its model dependent. My fanco B-STAR can "remember" whether the light is on/off and is tricolor too.
Maybe that's why more expensive than the shinji daiko I just bought haha. I thought all ceiling fan/light will be like that since I only bought the B-star before...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top