chewjekhui
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2006
- Messages
- 2,209
- Reaction score
- 0
SG male population shrinking, outsource so that can free up more fighting-fit males for combat vocations.
What about foreign male population????




SG male population shrinking, outsource so that can free up more fighting-fit males for combat vocations.



No..I dont go for RT or IPT..is just that i got one lady friend told me she work at bedok fcc as a fitness trainer..
Then ask your lady friend?


How come nowadays like got pti from outside huan ar?
Super wayang sia. Pti ownself go run 1 round on track to demo to us how to run.
Then we red tag one train pull up -_- I go there is to run one leh. This certis ppl like abit useless
Hahahaha I know which PTI. Wayang to the max. There was once he gave a lecture on why we need to serve NS. "You think 30K enough to defend Singapore?!"
There was one Certis Fitness Trainer in Bedok that treated us like recruits cause he used to be PTI in Tekong. Made us echo after him. -.-"


Hahahaha I know which PTI. Wayang to the max. There was once he gave a lecture on why we need to serve NS. "You think 30K enough to defend Singapore?!"
There was one Certis Fitness Trainer in Bedok that treated us like recruits cause he used to be PTI in Tekong. Made us echo after him. -.-"
Which FCC you all talking about? bedok fcc?lol... we go there for physical training, not for some NE lecture...
Hahahaha I know which PTI. Wayang to the max. There was once he gave a lecture on why we need to serve NS. "You think 30K enough to defend Singapore?!"
There was one Certis Fitness Trainer in Bedok that treated us like recruits cause he used to be PTI in Tekong. Made us echo after him. -.-"

