losthope00
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2012
- Messages
- 5,168
- Reaction score
- 828
wonder go CMPB change tml morning, could I get it on the spot for nsmen.
still $50?
still $50?

why do u need to change it?wonder go CMPB change tml morning, could I get it on the spot for nsmen.
still $50?
firstly, i have to give my nric to the guard house to let me in the camp.
my 11b today tried to buy some stuff in emart, due to bar code issue, they having hard time scanning... lucky after many tried can work.
or else i wasted my trip man...
need to replace due to
change of name
change of address
broken into half...
bar code gone case...
got driver license bo, can use license to scan
and no need 11b as long as you got 2 identification cards la (NRIC + License)
I throughout ict no 11b, always use ic for emart and in pro..

print out your nric number lah.... then use to scan
print out your nric number lah.... then use to scan
U mean the bar code and not just the number
Need to noe which barcode font to use ? I still remember that the cookhse machine allow to manually key in. Use onscreen keyboard to input.