changing scoot flight date?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
I bought a scoot singapore to taipei ticket at $151 total with 20kg included.
I want to change the date. Can I know what kind of cost is involved? date change fee, anything else? And is the date change fee $60 or $80 (is this a short haul or medium haul flight?)

When we select 'edit the existing booking', it lets us search for other dates, but the fares shown through this search don't have sale prices. If you search separately from a blank slate, you can get sale prices. Is this correct?

If you find another flight that has the same fare price, do you have to buy this new fare in full, or can you just pay the date change fee (since your original ticket cost the same price)
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I bought a scoot singapore to taipei ticket at $151 total with 20kg included.
I want to change the date. Can I know what kind of cost is involved? date change fee, anything else? And is the date change fee $60 or $80 (is this a short haul or medium haul flight?)

When we select 'edit the existing booking', it lets us search for other dates, but the fares shown through this search don't have sale prices. If you search separately from a blank slate, you can get sale prices. Is this correct?

If you find another flight that has the same fare price, do you have to buy this new fare in full, or can you just pay the date change fee (since your original ticket cost the same price)

From my understanding, is price diff + admin fees involved...
better to call to ask them for the actual price ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top