Charger under warranty ?

localITguy

Suspended
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
17,788
Reaction score
1,674
YOU SURE!?

Original charger?

u buy replica and mixed up isit!?

seriously?...

back to topic - 6 Months warranty as renfred said
 

andrewkb

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2000
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
9
Technically not burnt ... I left it charging... when back, realised the red charging light is not on. The charger must have overheated and the "fuse" dropped inside. When I took the charger, it's warm and I can hear something loose inside when I shake it.

My guess is it overheated and melted a component inside.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top