Chartered Market Technician course

onegoal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
19,383
Reaction score
827
if I am successful in my trades, should I still take the course?
 

sonicdeejay

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,545
Reaction score
0
haha I think there are more than 1... I did mine at Tradehub in jurong east... I think there were about 4 or 5 more options when I signed up... perhaps more will open up depending on the prometric system and the timing that you go in... I sign up mega late so not sure if this is why? haha

Dear Hidetoshi,

I have sent you a PM.
Kindly take a look.

Thx
 

madaraaaaaaa

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi, saw your posts on chartered market technician program.hope u can enlighten me.

im not working in the financial industry, but im interested in trading, is it worth it for me to take this course for the sole purpose of trading on my own time. i have learning TA on my own for the past 1 year, so i am quite familar with fibo,indicators etc.

if i complete this course is it possible to find a job in the related indstry based on this.

thank you
 

zacattack

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
922
Reaction score
40
Hi All,

Just a heads up.
I have completed and passed my CMT level 3. And i'm awaiting to receive my charter.

Will be willing to share with anyone my experience. :s12::s12:

Those taking level 3! All the best! Come so far, dont give up!
 

Cyberwil

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
2018 Text Book

Dear Seniors,

I had a 2018 textbook and i plan to take it for 2019 December exam. DO you think is still valid? Will there be any big syllabus change for level 1? Thanks for the advice in advance!
 

zeelzh

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Just a heads up.
I have completed and passed my CMT level 3. And i'm awaiting to receive my charter.

Will be willing to share with anyone my experience. :s12::s12:

Those taking level 3! All the best! Come so far, dont give up!

Hi Zac!

Could you share your experience with me? Would greatly appreciate it!!! (Apologies for so many questions in advance)

- How long did it take you to complete 3 levels?

- Any tips for each of the levels?

- Do you have any past years practice papers that you can share with me?

- Do I need to purchase those learning prep course by Optuma etc?

- With the CMT title, does it help in your role (not sure if you are in finance industry - if applicable)?

- Understand that the CMT Level 3, you need to get sponsored and do a presentation, how does that work?

-----

Have just signed up for my CMT Level 1 to be taken end of the year. Am quite excited for it but at the same time nervous lol.

Fyi, am currently in finance industry (focusing on Equities), mainly doing TA, hence was thinking by taking this paper would further boost creditation and further my knowledge this this area.

Thanks in advance!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top