KL.TOURIST
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2013
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All,
I am a freelance travel coordinator here in Malaysia and I am offering cheap Kuala Lumpur Packages. For as low as RM 325 / pax (minimum 4 to go) you can get the following:
1. Hotel Accommodation in Bukit Bintang (2 Star Hotel)
2. Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour
3. Genting Highlands Bus and Cable Car Tickets (2way)
4. Private Airport Transfer (2 Way)
I also arrange the following:
1. Other tours such as Melaka (Malacca), French Village, Putrajaya Tour etc.
2. Airport Transfers
3. Hotel Bookings
No advance payment required, payment upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Just reserve and fly and I will do the arrangement here in Kuala Lumpur for your hassle free Kuala Lumpur Trip.
I do arrange for big groups of tourists coming to Malaysia.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at the following:
Email: kl.tourist@yahoo.com
Viber / Whatsapp No. +60 17 322 85 35
YM: kl.tourist@yahoo.com
Before you inquire, please ready the following information:
1. No of Persons (Adults and Kids) and Age of the kids
2. Flight Number, Flight Date, Flight arrival, Airline
3. Nationality
Thanks,
KL.TOURIST
I am a freelance travel coordinator here in Malaysia and I am offering cheap Kuala Lumpur Packages. For as low as RM 325 / pax (minimum 4 to go) you can get the following:
1. Hotel Accommodation in Bukit Bintang (2 Star Hotel)
2. Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour
3. Genting Highlands Bus and Cable Car Tickets (2way)
4. Private Airport Transfer (2 Way)
I also arrange the following:
1. Other tours such as Melaka (Malacca), French Village, Putrajaya Tour etc.
2. Airport Transfers
3. Hotel Bookings
No advance payment required, payment upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Just reserve and fly and I will do the arrangement here in Kuala Lumpur for your hassle free Kuala Lumpur Trip.
I do arrange for big groups of tourists coming to Malaysia.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at the following:
Email: kl.tourist@yahoo.com
Viber / Whatsapp No. +60 17 322 85 35
YM: kl.tourist@yahoo.com
Before you inquire, please ready the following information:
1. No of Persons (Adults and Kids) and Age of the kids
2. Flight Number, Flight Date, Flight arrival, Airline
3. Nationality
Thanks,
KL.TOURIST