Chelsea Fans!

Ironlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
618
Reaction score
3
Looking for more chelsea fans to chats discuss and meets up for watching chelsea match etc in future :)
 

HYHY123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
10,667
Reaction score
3,236
Everytime I talk about Chelsea I have to mention how shi t the defence and gk is
 

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
35,850
Reaction score
12,544
The gk really a joke.. hope Chelsea can get a new one...


Chelsea really kumgong spending 70 million on noob keeper and give 7 year contract somemore, knn give 4+1 year can already liao. :s22:

Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell will flop.

I think Timo Werner and Hakim will shine.
 

Ironlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
618
Reaction score
3
Chelsea really kumgong spending 70 million on noob keeper and give 7 year contract somemore, knn give 4+1 year can already liao. :s22:

Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell will flop.

I think Timo Werner and Hakim will shine.

Kai Havertz is super good bro
 

TckingFypo

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
We just got a new keeper, Mendy from Rennes.
Should be not bad, chosen by Petr Cech.

Posted from PCWX
 
Last edited:

Chitchatguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
7,669
Reaction score
1,075
Chelsea really kumgong spending 70 million on noob keeper and give 7 year contract somemore, knn give 4+1 year can already liao. :s22:

Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell will flop.

I think Timo Werner and Hakim will shine.
I also think so they too over for the 70m

I hope can see the fast pace attack.. see the match between chelsea and Liverpool.. they still lack abit..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top