
Any place to recommend in Chiang Mai? Thanks![]()
Sat night market, Sunday night market, Wat Doi Suthrep, night safari, trekking, elephant camp (look for those without riding).
You can hop to Chiang Rai (3-4 hours bus ride), go to the Myanmar town at Thai border town Mai Sae, go to Golden Triangle with museum showing the opium history of golden triangle. Make sure you go to Mai Sae and Golden Triangle in the same day early in the morning 8am-9am and finish by about 4pm so you spend less time traveling. Stay a night in Chiang Rai go to night market, Thai Massage at Chie Kaew massage for 200 baht and next day go back to Chiang Mai. You can also go trekking in Chiang Rai.
Like to check, is there many agencies around old city for day tour?
I am wondering if prices will be cheaper if I book there instead of online
Can i also check if sunday night market opens daily?
Like to check, is there many agencies around old city for day tour?
I am wondering if prices will be cheaper if I book there instead of online
Can i also check if sunday night market opens daily?
Like to check, is there many agencies around old city for day tour?
I am wondering if prices will be cheaper if I book there instead of online
Can i also check if sunday night market opens daily?
any the air tickests to CM is around 500 for round trip izzit?
Just came back, took Thai Airways with transit, round trip 360.
Sent from jit liap neng liap dua neh neh, sar liap si liap teh neh neh using GAGT