Childcare in Tampines

Chrizkoh

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Anyone put their kid at Sparkle Tots Tampines Blk 273? Any reviews on them? I've read some bad reviews but that was sometime last year. Want to know if they are still that bad.

I am also looking at Star Learners at Tampines Blk 241. How are they?

Otherwise do you have any recommendations? Preferably not more than $500 per month after subsidy.


My kid's childcare is closing down and I am in urgent need to find another place for her.

Thanks all for your help.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top