China Visa for Sg Passport...

confusedblurrr

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Does the 15day visa restart if I leave China and come back?

I didn’t know of the 15days visa hence I will be overstaying for 1-2days (will be in China 7-22dec)

Hence I’m thinking of leaving China to go to Korea for 2-3days, and come back to China again, as I already bought return tickets Singapore-Shanghai.

Thanks all!
 

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
5,225
Reaction score
724
Visa is cheaper.
And yes, it's only Visa free for 14 days.
Dec 1 enter, Dec 14 exit. No issue.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
There is still time to get a proper visa from the visa office in Singapore. The visa-free period is 15 days, inclusive of the days you arrive and depart.
 

pacificstorm

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
0
Does the 15day visa restart if I leave China and come back?

I didn’t know of the 15days visa hence I will be overstaying for 1-2days (will be in China 7-22dec)

Hence I’m thinking of leaving China to go to Korea for 2-3days, and come back to China again, as I already bought return tickets Singapore-Shanghai.

Thanks all!

Yes u can do visa hop, if u at Guangdong area can go to hkg for 30mins and come back using their mtr at shenzhen luohu
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
How much will it cost to change your ticket to an earlier departure date? Compared to the costs of the visa and 1-2 night's hotel stay?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top