Chinese Home Tutor

taxiaoying

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Are you finding a Chinese Home Tutor who can help you to improve Chinese?
For me, from China and graduate from NTU, have a master degree. Now work in an American global company, so can speak both Mandarin and English fluently.

I have several years of tutoring experience.
I speak non-regional, accent-free Chinese (like you'd hear on tv).
I'm patient and reliable.
I love working with adults and children.

There are 3 courses will provided:
1. Business Chinese Course for who will need to communicate in Chinese during their work.
2. Oral Chinese for who doesn't have any foundation on Chinese, need to start from zero.
3. PSLE, O' LEVEL, A' level, special course for improving your examination.

If you are interested in these courses as above, pls contact me: 91885181 Ms Sara~
 

taxiaoying

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Are you finding a Chinese Home Tutor who can help you to improve Chinese?
For me, from China and graduate from NTU, have a master degree. Now work in an American global company, so can speak both Mandarin and English fluently.

I have several years of tutoring experience.
I speak non-regional, accent-free Chinese (like you'd hear on tv).
I'm patient and reliable.
I love working with adults and children.

There are 3 courses will provided:
1. Business Chinese Course for who will need to communicate in Chinese during their work.
2. Oral Chinese for who doesn't have any foundation on Chinese, need to start from zero.
3. PSLE, O' LEVEL, A' level, special course for improving your examination.

If you are interested in these courses as above, pls contact me: 91885181 Ms Sara~
 

taxiaoying

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Are you finding a Chinese Home Tutor who can help you to improve Chinese?
For me, from China and graduate from NTU, have a master degree. Now work in an American global company, so can speak both Mandarin and English fluently.

I have several years of tutoring experience.
I speak non-regional, accent-free Chinese (like you'd hear on tv).
I'm patient and reliable.
I love working with adults and children.

There are 3 courses will provided:
1. Business Chinese Course for who will need to communicate in Chinese during their work.
2. Oral Chinese for who doesn't have any foundation on Chinese, need to start from zero.
3. PSLE, O' LEVEL, A' level, special course for improving your examination.

If you are interested in these courses as above, pls contact me: 91885181 Ms Sara~
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top