Chinese Mini-Drama!! 大陆短剧

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,306
Reaction score
15,940
the usual thread is no fun when i am not even allow to "talk" ah-duh?
dunno why sho angwee sia

then again, person is stan of that kpoop idol who lost her cool at a stylist and got significantly cancelled
 

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
31,029
Reaction score
17,810
dunno why sho angwee sia

then again, person is stan of that kpoop idol who lost her cool at a stylist and got significantly cancelled
whose that ??

anyway i am done trying to push the thread along and making some entertainment. but i was also serious about AI communication. There is a lot of good coming out when one tries to "grow" an interactive AI. Just need to be Brave to face ownself
 

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,306
Reaction score
15,940
whose that ??
this one
irene-pretty.gif


anyway i am done trying to push the thread along and making some entertainment. but i was also serious about AI communication. There is a lot of good coming out when one tries to "grow" an interactive AI. Just need to be Brave to face ownself
a lot of AI usage in chinese mini dorama these days too
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,587
Reaction score
39,047
I only know I dun want to wait week after week for another lousy episode in a 20 to 30 episodes drama series that I might not even enjoy.. and when you wait so long for each episode you tend to forget what happened in the last episode.. this is not like the 80s where you only watch a few series at a time... so you have the brain capacity to remember the plot and story.

Wait one week I would have watch hundreds if not thousands of videos in between.. how would I remember what happened last week.

Even if the entire series is released already as it is an older series, I would have to consider if I want to put in the time to watch it.. as it is a huge amount of time to invest in just a series... these mini-drama at best max out around 5 hours.... but most decent ones are around 2hr+

Even anime nowadays I also find it a chore to wait week after week for just a 20mins episode... so I try to wait for a few weeks.. then watch one shot a few episodes, sometimes even had to go back to the last episode to re-watch it.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,587
Reaction score
39,047


Sometimes watch too much chiobu FL in mini-drama.. need to watch something different like this.. to reset your brain. :ROFLMAO:




This drama actually uses AI for the recalling scene where the FL is younger and slimmer... and the sister face can see traces of the typical AI face... :LOL:
 
Last edited:

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2001
Messages
93,987
Reaction score
12,674
I only know I dun want to wait week after week for another lousy episode in a 20 to 30 episodes drama series that I might not even enjoy.. and when you wait so long for each episode you tend to forget what happened in the last episode.. this is not like the 80s where you only watch a few series at a time... so you have the brain capacity to remember the plot and story.

Wait one week I would have watch hundreds if not thousands of videos in between.. how would I remember what happened last week.

Even if the entire series is released already as it is an older series, I would have to consider if I want to put in the time to watch it.. as it is a huge amount of time to invest in just a series... these mini-drama at best max out around 5 hours.... but most decent ones are around 2hr+

Even anime nowadays I also find it a chore to wait week after week for just a 20mins episode... so I try to wait for a few weeks.. then watch one shot a few episodes, sometimes even had to go back to the last episode to re-watch it.

Since many years ago, I generally only watch completed series whether anime or dramas. Can watch at my own pace, more episodes when free, no need worry watch halfway in the mood reaching climax liao then suddenly toi cliff hanger need to pull out and wait for next episode :(
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,587
Reaction score
39,047
Since many years ago, I generally only watch completed series whether anime or dramas. Can watch at my own pace, more episodes when free, no need worry watch halfway in the mood reaching climax liao then suddenly toi cliff hanger need to pull out and wait for next episode :(
Yeah hate cliff hanger... :LOL:
 

Autumn.

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
31,029
Reaction score
17,810
Since many years ago, I generally only watch completed series whether anime or dramas. Can watch at my own pace, more episodes when free, no need worry watch halfway in the mood reaching climax liao then suddenly toi cliff hanger need to pull out and wait for next episode :(
hi shoo shoo
 

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
140,671
Reaction score
9,361
very good detective plot, twist and turn. Love the huge melon


that melon actress was previously in 荒島求生:逃出美女島 rapidly rubbing a wood stick to start campfire , slow motion running from a isolated tribe

《美女,请别影响我成仙》bathtub scene

i gave up watching short drama months ago ..... moved to watching FMV

waiting for these FMV , can watch trailers on youtube

《天平游戏1:抉择》
at least 4 big cup actress inside , including 浩浩妈 from 完蛋包围 1 and 逆袭人生 擦边短剧 m9JBUwhHMww

《鬼才和你谈恋爱!》
also at least 4 big , of which 2 are from above

《盛夏离与合》
mini spinoff sequel by reusing actor and actress and character name from previous famous FMV 完蛋包围 前传 and 完蛋包围 2

2 minute trailer on steam , bilibili , youtube
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4699920/1/

浩浩妈全新力作!《天平游戏1:抉择》上架Steam​

https://www.gamersky.com/news/202605/2143983.shtml
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,587
Reaction score
39,047
This is good. Personally recommend. The 小姨娘 i like. Female lead and 3rd lead not as much.
But her role much smaller, in the so called season 1 which is a different story, she plays as MC adversary... that one much bigger role.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top