Christmas toy gift ideas?

tanw1111

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hihi, I'm buying a toy for a close friend's son with a budget of $150 and saw a toy on Indiegogo, the Flynova Trailblazer which I thought it looked kinda fun for young kids and teens.

I haven't really looked around but I know I used to play Hot Wheels and this looked similar so I wanted to ask around if any track playset hobbyist can share some advice on whether I should get this? If anyone knows of similar toys that are good Christmas gifts can share as well? Thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top