Chromebook recommendation

MightyPigeon

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
482
Reaction score
8
I am looking for a small chromebook with a 3G thingy (no idea what's the term).

Are there models out there with such specs? I tried searching on amazon and only 1 notebook turn up. I suspect it's my awful searching skills.
 

Masz

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2001
Messages
365
Reaction score
11
Actually there's 2. The chromebook pixel which has LTE and the hp chromebook 14. Both not sold in Singapore. The HP used to be sold in Singapore but they don't sell the 3g version. I have the HP with 3g BTW. Bought from us online shop.
 

MightyPigeon

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
482
Reaction score
8
Actually there's 2. The chromebook pixel which has LTE and the hp chromebook 14. Both not sold in Singapore. The HP used to be sold in Singapore but they don't sell the 3g version. I have the HP with 3g BTW. Bought from us online shop.

Oh cool thanks!

So did you have to enter special settings into the the Chromebook to use the local telco 3G sim cards?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top