Circles.Life Discussion Thread

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
CL like to put threatening messages, wasting ppl time trying to terminate. I guess many people face this threatening messages. Hope IMDA can terminate them completely.
I actually live chat them 3 more times to tell them off. I have never been threatened in such a way as i never owe anyone money. I demand them to immediately clean out my account as i have waited for the waival since early November, promise after promise. Finally their senior staff gets on the line and explain they have no real time waival. It needs to be put through requests. But he assure me it'll be waived and no more of such emails n notifications from that point onwards. But i Still receive such threat email n notification as below

"Your bill has a pending payment of 2 months or more. Please note that we may be passing this case to a debt collection agency. This may lead to legal action, impacting your general credit standing. To avoid this, please settle your unpaid bills by the end of next month"

Angrily i shoot an email back to the staff who assure me earlier on. he again assure me it'll be waived and ask me to ignore such system auto generated emails.

Days later FINALLY they waive it. It's a long and tedious process for me. Now I'm waiting for the line to be terminated by end of Dec.

For those who havent been billed anything yet, better hurry to get out before the billing begin if u don't intend to keep the line. Else you will have to waste so much time to and fro. Not worth the trouble. I think the root cause of all these is they don't have a system for real time adjustment and honoring what they propose to customers. By the time the customer realise things they propose isn't materialize it'll be too late. You cannot cancel the line when some amount is already being charged to your account. So save the trouble if you don't intend to use the line and hurry terminate or switch before the billing kicks in.
 

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
6,358
Reaction score
835
Mine is as backup line. Put at home on wifi rarely use mobile data or so. Unless bring out for short while. So shall see if will forced to move or they just limiting to a small zombie group users like mine
 

anglt00

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
I actually live chat them 3 more times to tell them off. I have never been threatened in such a way as i never owe anyone money. I demand them to immediately clean out my account as i have waited for the waival since early November, promise after promise. Finally their senior staff gets on the line and explain they have no real time waival. It needs to be put through requests. But he assure me it'll be waived and no more of such emails n notifications from that point onwards. But i Still receive such threat email n notification as below

"Your bill has a pending payment of 2 months or more. Please note that we may be passing this case to a debt collection agency. This may lead to legal action, impacting your general credit standing. To avoid this, please settle your unpaid bills by the end of next month"

Angrily i shoot an email back to the staff who assure me earlier on. he again assure me it'll be waived and ask me to ignore such system auto generated emails.

Days later FINALLY they waive it. It's a long and tedious process for me. Now I'm waiting for the line to be terminated by end of Dec.

For those who havent been billed anything yet, better hurry to get out before the billing begin if u don't intend to keep the line. Else you will have to waste so much time to and fro. Not worth the trouble. I think the root cause of all these is they don't have a system for real time adjustment and honoring what they propose to customers. By the time the customer realise things they propose isn't materialize it'll be too late. You cannot cancel the line when some amount is already being charged to your account. So save the trouble if you don't intend to use the line and hurry terminate or switch before the billing kicks in.
Same encounter. Kept receiving email threatened to send debt collector, and the live chat kept saying you need to paid up before the line can be terminated, even though I have not agreed to the change in plan. Line finally terminated in Dec and charges waived after many rounds of emails.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I wonder why still got users on free plan. I suppose they chase by date. Those who enrolled earlier get chase 1st.
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,662
Reaction score
267
i'm still on free plan, last time received email say going to move to paid one. then I request transfer out, but they have security function need to call. Call them, talk here there, offer plan here there, but I said this is spare. if can keep $0 then I leave it in circle else I will port. so they said extending the $0 until end of year. so far I have not received any email about it yet.
 

BB3333

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I found circles life 5G plan can't access some china website like taobao.com , weibo.com , bilibili.com etc when hotspot on computer except VPN IP address changed.
 

dexboi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
1,901
Circles spam call all my numbers 23 Jan evening.
31052260

This company deserves a beating. Dunno what they are up to.
 

uncle_josh

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
773
For those looking for cheap 5G
https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?dctx=287469&esim
Promo Code : CR220GB5GNRLG
**No Roaming
Free 5G ($0 charge)
+ bonus 80GB forever
+ bonus 120GB for 6 months
+ $0 New Number fee
+ Free Unlimited Incoming Calls forever
+ Free Unlimited Outgoing Calls forever
+ $13 discounts forever
+ $4 discounts for 6 months (220GB for $12)
**$16/month after 6 month
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top