Circles.Life Discussion Thread

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
After porting out within the first 2 months. They str8 charge but luckily I use a debit card that has $0 on bank so they can't charge anything
This one not termination fee right. Is the monthly subscription fee for the “2mths” that was supposed to be minimum subscription term.
 

Balance5725

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
71
Did they notify you? Or how many days later did they update? I still see $26.90 on m
No notification just saw the billing change to $4.33. They just changed it back after a few hours on 1 October 2025. You can live chat with Circle Life support.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
No notification just saw the billing change to $4.33. They just changed it back after a few hours on 1 October 2025. You can live chat with Circle Life support.
Okay, thank you! Did you receive your bill on 1 October?
 

A7997A

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
853
Just got my first bill in email for $3.30 plan, total of $5.70 for Sep to Oct, looks correct for me.
Also mentioned that they have charged the card successfully.

Whatever is in the app is an estimate plug from the sky. Ignore that until you get the actual bill in email.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
Just got my first bill in email for $3.30 plan, total of $5.70 for Sep to Oct, looks correct for me.
Also mentioned that they have charged the card successfully.

Whatever is in the app is an estimate plug from the sky. Ignore that until you get the actual bill in email.
I got charged the "wrong amount" to my card.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
I just realised something. Circles.Life charged me $21 for unlimited data. Wtf?

I did not activate this add-on
 
Last edited:

A7997A

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
853
I just realised something. Circles.Life charged me $21 for unlimited data. Wtf?

I did not activate this add-on
Wasn't that supposed to be a trial for the first month or something ?
But got to say those addon are design in a way that makes it very easy to trigger them.
 

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
13,975
Reaction score
4,630
I just realised something. Circles.Life charged me $21 for unlimited data. Wtf?

I did not activate this add-on
I think u may accident click on the "treasure" logo at the bottom right which activate the $21 unlimited data.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
Wasn't that supposed to be a trial for the first month or something ?
But got to say those addon are design in a way that makes it very easy to trigger them.
I think u may accident click on the "treasure" logo at the bottom right which activate the $21 unlimited data.
Oh dam it. I am going to try to waive, if not sua.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Haha. $3.30 plan. Ported in and out.
Got billed $52 because of a $28 termination charge mentioned nowhere on their website. And the free 5g trial and unlimited data when you click into the app for the first time.

Card blocked.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top