8-lane
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 35,330
- Reaction score
- 7,847
Click on "Buy e-vouchers" blue button at the bottom of page... then choose which voucher u want... then click on confirmIs there any confirmation or 1 click buy?

Click on "Buy e-vouchers" blue button at the bottom of page... then choose which voucher u want... then click on confirmIs there any confirmation or 1 click buy?
Oos.Click on "Buy e-vouchers" blue button at the bottom of page... then choose which voucher u want... then click on confirm
Glitchesmy $5 plan ( previously free) somehow got "tier upgraded",now come with 80gb instead of 20, it come with 5G also,but plan said data is for 4G..
Depends on how SIMBA & M1 choose to cotinue operations, either this or CL choose another MNO to go with, that is if contract expires/contains such exit clause for the M&A between SIMBA & M1 ..what will happen to CL users since M1 was acquired by SIMBA. will CL users be accessible to SIMBA APs eventually?
Wait for official announcement bawhat will happen to CL users since M1 was acquired by SIMBA. will CL users be accessible to SIMBA APs eventually?
After 3 months is 500gb?2nd month since I took up the $10 5G 1TB plan and speed is surprisingly good (better than Zym in most places)
the only problem was a few funny IDD sms
Kudos to CL![]()
Funny idd sms?After 3 months is 500gb?
HuhFunny idd sms?
Doubt so? Even if so I’m ok also lah, I only use like 50-70gb each monthAfter 3 months is 500gb?
Funny idd sms?
I suspect is iMessage etc? He did mention about switching it on or off I can’t remember
Which promo code u use to get 1TB? Share share?Doubt so? Even if so I’m ok also lah, I only use like 50-70gb each month![]()
A few pages back already broWhich promo code u use to get 1TB? Share share?
Im not sure but u can give it a try, they’ll reflect accordingly and then u can decide if you want to sign up or not bahPT1TB8R
This 1?
Yes I just did a check for u bro, this is the code usedPT1TB8R
This 1?
Thx. After 3 months is 500GBYes I just did a check for u bro, this is the code used![]()