Circles.Life Discussion Thread

ecommercenoob

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
645
I think john lee at Facebook knows 1TB $10 forever promo code but I don’t have Facebook otherwise I will ask him. No roaming though. $10 not $10.30. Auto roam is enable in app in the first place(other plan), off it(I search the internet, I think last time it is off instead in the first place). Don’t think you want to pay $10 and use their roaming.
 
Last edited:

tuntun

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
922
Reaction score
55
I think john lee at Facebook knows 1TB $10 forever promo code but I don’t have Facebook otherwise I will ask him. No roaming though. $10 not $10.30. Auto roam is enable in app in the first place(other plan), off it(I search the internet, I think last time it is off instead in the first place). Don’t think you want to pay $10 and use their roaming.
Hi anyone has that code from John Lee ? Thanks
 

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
2nd month since I took up the $10 5G 1TB plan and speed is surprisingly good (better than Zym in most places)

the only problem was a few funny IDD sms :cry:

Kudos to CL :D
You are lucky, but I should say I am quite surprised with CL 5G plans. Indeed some places their coverage is better than ST. But once it drops back to 4G, totally different story.
 

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
Hi anyone has that code from John Lee ? Thanks
I think john lee at Facebook knows 1TB $10 forever promo code but I don’t have Facebook otherwise I will ask him. No roaming though. $10 not $10.30. Auto roam is enable in app in the first place(other plan), off it(I search the internet, I think last time it is off instead in the first place). Don’t think you want to pay $10 and use their roaming.
what the difference? no platform fee only? Or are there extra perks?
 
Last edited:

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,402
Reaction score
18,595
Screenshot-20250821-181033-Speedtest.jpg


Circles-M1 5G SA speedtest. Just one single cell and it's so fast
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
CL certain place quite imba , i wanted to port back in after just less than a week w simba but was told to wait 30 days before i am allowed to do so lol :ROFLMAO:
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Screenshot-20250821-181033-Speedtest.jpg


Circles-M1 5G SA speedtest. Just one single cell and it's so fast
CL certain place quite imba , i wanted to port back in after just less than a week with simba but was told to wait 30 days before i am allowed to do so lol :ROFLMAO:
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,402
Reaction score
18,595
CL certain place quite imba , i wanted to port back in after just less than a week with simba but was told to wait 30 days before i am allowed to do so lol :ROFLMAO:
no choice, Simba have a minimum 30-day tenure. Otherwise, if you want speed up, go their service centre to pay hostage fee
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
no choice, Simba have a minimum 30-day tenure. Otherwise, if you want speed up, go their service centre to pay hostage fee
oh wait bro i mean CL told me to wait 30 days before they can accept my port-in (forgot to mention i was with CL for 2 months before i joined simba last sat and port out thereafter) :(

Simba (due to opt issue) i port in and out in less than a week, no penalties bro
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,402
Reaction score
18,595
oh wait bro i mean CL told me to wait 30 days before they can accept my port-in (forgot to mention i was with CL for 2 months before i joined simba last sat and port out thereafter) :(

Simba (due to opt issue) i port in and out in less than a week, no penalties bro
Ohh. Weird of them not to accept port-ins once you leave.

I think their grief period hasn't ended and you wanted to patch back. Got try maxx? now got 5G
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Ohh. Weird of them not to accept port-ins once you leave.

I think their grief period hasn't ended and you wanted to patch back. Got try maxx? now got 5G
yes perhaps bro

not yet but my aunt says not bad lol under m1 also
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top