Circles.Life Discussion Thread

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
i did it before when they going to charge it the first time...
IMDA says since im not in contract, i can port out to other telco anytime...
behkan IMDA... since circle life doing this shitty move 2nd time, i already porting over to other telco liao...
IMDA actually condone it by reasoning that since customers are not in contract, they cannot be bothered?
 

sibeiTrolled

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
1,633
Circles chatGPT is actually a "fake" version. It doesn't match up to the official chatGPT.
tried and tested, results are rubbish.

aren't most vendors basic AI free to use? theirs anything special?
They probably are using 3rd parties like openrouter and customizing the style / response of their "chat".
 

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,881
Reaction score
4,893
Circles chatGPT is actually a "fake" version. It doesn't match up to the official chatGPT.
tried and tested, results are rubbish.

all we asked for is a simple telco plan. don't need fancy integrated chatgpt or cashback or virtual debit card.
the management probably doesn't know SG market well enough... we don't subscribe to such nonsense.
Chat Ghee Prata Thosai?
 

jjlin1972

Junior Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
33
Just received SIM at midnight and activated the SIM through the portal 5 mins ago. I am doing a transfer from existing telco (Vivifi). Does anyone know when I can pop in the Circles Life SIM? Wait until my existing SIM no longer has service?
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,448
Reaction score
6,797
Just received SIM at midnight and activated the SIM through the portal 5 mins ago. I am doing a transfer from existing telco (Vivifi). Does anyone know when I can pop in the Circles Life SIM? Wait until my existing SIM no longer has service?
IMHO.
I did similar and have yet to port over. The porting is done in the app. Just pop in the SIM and use.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,326
Reaction score
12,300
My free three months Circles.Life 5G trial will end this month (late Nov 2025 to 31 Jan 2026).

So I just called the hotline to terminate the line.

Received the confirmation email as well.

*****
Thank you once again for being a part of Circles.Life.

As discussed during our call, we have successfully authenticated your identity and processed the termination request for your number 8971xxxx.

The last day of mobile service for these numbers will be on January 31, 2026.
*****
 

JAYSCS

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
979
My free three months Circles.Life 5G trial will end this month (late Nov 2025 to 31 Jan 2026).

So I just called the hotline to terminate the line.

Received the confirmation email as well.

*****
Thank you once again for being a part of Circles.Life.

As discussed during our call, we have successfully authenticated your identity and processed the termination request for your number 8971xxxx.

The last day of mobile service for these numbers will be on January 31, 2026.
*****
Good ridden. Siam the platform fee and future patterns too. 😎
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,326
Reaction score
12,300
After this I will have three active postpaid lines and one more line to let it expire.

1) SingTel S$15.28 per month SIM Only Plan.

2) eight S$8 per month 4G plan. The effective price is at S$4 per month now because of the S$88 one for one top-up offer. I will keep this line for roaming and also as a backup.

3) StarHub Prepaid S plan at S$3 per month (StarHub Happy Prepaid Card migration, special offers, usual price is at S$10 per month), mainly for number parking as it was my main number last time (before 2013). I can also use it to test StarHub 5G network occasionally.

Take note this is a postpaid line as per IMDA classification.

4) Singtel hi! 4G base plan (zero dollar per month) until 19 Feb 2026. No intention to pay to extend the line. I signed up for M1 Maxx S$10 5G plan initially, then ported out to CUniq S$9.9 4G plan, and then ported out to this Singtel hi! 4G plan (S$10 per month, port-in offer).

I had one SIMBA line but I have terminated it.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,326
Reaction score
12,300
Overall my experience of using CL 5G plan is relatively positive, similar to M1 Maxx 5G plan.

Plans I have used, from best to worst user experience for local usage

1) SingTel SIM Only S$15.28 per month plan (recontract offer, 12 months contract)

2) M1 Maxx 5G plan at S$10 per month (now no more 5G for new users of this plan) and CL 5G free three months trial

3) SingTel hi! 4G plan at S$10 per month (port-in offer)

4) eight S$8 per month 4G plan and CUniq S$9.9 per month 4G plan

5) SIMBA S$12 per month 5G plan.

eight and SIMBA are not bad for roaming usage though, as both offer free voice roaming and good roaming data bundle.
 
Last edited:

ahsiong

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
315
Reaction score
25
Does anyone know if it's possible to apply a promo to an existing line with Circles Life? I was on the 4G only promo, and wish to switch to the new promo with free 5G add-on. Thanks.
I'm planning to switch to CL 5G plan too but it is not possible to apply the 5G plan promo code to my existing 4G plan in my app.
I guess I'll have to cancel the existing 4G plan and apply for a new 5G plan with Circles Life.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
I'm planning to switch to CL 5G plan too but it is not possible to apply the 5G plan promo code to my existing 4G plan in my app.
I guess I'll have to cancel the existing 4G plan and apply for a new 5G plan with Circles Life.
You cannot change, will need to port out and then back in to enjoy the "new" promo.
 

jjlin1972

Junior Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
33
Is the CL 6.30/month with 1TB and free 5g add on the cheapest 5G plan available on the market? just ported into CL specifically for this promo but wonder why not many folks are discussing it here. Is there a catch?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top