Classes for advanced learner?

lampPC

Master Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
3,922
Reaction score
531
My girl just turned 2 years old this month but she can speak in full sentences in strings of 7 to 10 words. She can conversed pretty well. Her teacher mentioned that she seems to be gifted.

Is there any recommended classes for her at this age? She cant even enter N2.
 

fired0ll

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Messages
24,824
Reaction score
516
like quite common for toddler girls to have good language skills ?
 

rhythmtots

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I currently teach piano at a music school focused on early childhood music education. I have some students aged 2+ who can converse in full sentences, and some others with superb memory skills. For instance if I teach them about brass instruments this week, they can remember the instrument name and match it correctly with the picture in the next lesson with no revision on the part of the parent (I checked!).

For these gifted kids, I tend to advise parents to send them for lessons for higher age group. However, it is still important for the parent to spend time working on the child's motor skills, as that usually seems to be the lagging skill compared to the child's intellect.
 

mrashford86

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
619
Reaction score
1
You can take child to tuition school for assessment - there’s one for English called Jan&Elly - kid will be assessed on level not age and can enter into eng level class
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top