QJPtheSE
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2008
- Messages
- 11,403
- Reaction score
- 83
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/post-degree-programs-courses-215/preparation-taking-gre-gmat-6109795.html
Dear Mods,
I started the thread above in Post-Degree Programs & Courses forum, in order to ask for constructive suggestions to prepare the GRE/GMAT . However, this user, with the name of patryn33 keep posting in the thread in an unfriendly manner and neither does not provide useful information nor engage in a useful discussion. I admit that the question was first unclear, because I posted it from my phone. I have clarified my enquiries later on, but he insisted to behave in an unfriendly manner. Could I request the Mods, that the thread to be cleaned up and appropriate actions to be taken against patryn33 ?
Thank you for your attention.
QJPtheSE
Dear Mods,
I started the thread above in Post-Degree Programs & Courses forum, in order to ask for constructive suggestions to prepare the GRE/GMAT . However, this user, with the name of patryn33 keep posting in the thread in an unfriendly manner and neither does not provide useful information nor engage in a useful discussion. I admit that the question was first unclear, because I posted it from my phone. I have clarified my enquiries later on, but he insisted to behave in an unfriendly manner. Could I request the Mods, that the thread to be cleaned up and appropriate actions to be taken against patryn33 ?
Thank you for your attention.
QJPtheSE
