CNY Day 09 正月初九, 来 jiak fish

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
41,789
Reaction score
78,444
Tdy 正月初九 Bai Ti Gong day, we jiak fish.

Clean the gut and butterfly cut the Chinese pomfret 斗鯧 myself. Easily done when the knife is sharp.

RAOBPmL.jpeg


G7Hcs56.jpeg
 

JohannSu1864

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
13,117
Reaction score
9,097
haiya I keep thinking yesterday was chu jiu cause at night we bai bai. Today I saw rainbow at bishan, did u see? My friends at amk n yck also saw.
 

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
41,789
Reaction score
78,444
haiya I keep thinking yesterday was chu jiu cause at night we bai bai. Today I saw rainbow at bishan, did u see? My friends at amk n yck also saw.
Last nite from 11pm onwards is 初九 already. We oso prayed last nite. But scaled down liao. Not as 隆重 as before when my dad was around.

I saw the rainbow from my place juz now. But no double rainbow leh.

asGd2vW.jpeg
 

JohannSu1864

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
13,117
Reaction score
9,097
Last nite from 11pm onwards is 初九 already. We oso prayed last nite. But scaled down liao. Not as 隆重 as before when my dad was around.

I saw the rainbow from my place juz now. But no double rainbow leh.

asGd2vW.jpeg
Always learn alot from u. Thanks.

Good shot! We will have a great year ahead!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top