Code name: GTRV8 - Scorpia Proshop

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
Finally Scorpia Proshop Pte Ltd. finish their ROG custom setup
Code name: GTRV8

System:
ROG Rampage IV Extreme
ROG OC Panel
ROG GTX780 Ti

10417574_822936941073649_6309319332490873788_n.jpg

10568804_822936904406986_756746232958438285_n.jpg

10603595_822936894406987_710698405550623750_n.jpg

10606050_822936917740318_921111782630611365_n.jpg

10610849_822936911073652_7764201328554485806_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
I think only two shops in SLS help user build custom water cooling.

Best regard,
JK

And for good reason... because the cost is.... the cost of many people's rigs alone... then plus Scorpia throwing in their mark ups :s13:
 

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
8
And for good reason... because the cost is.... the cost of many people's rigs alone... then plus Scorpia throwing in their mark ups :s13:

I'm not sure about their "throw in their mark up", i always build my own system :)

Can't wait for Maximus VII Impact motherboard to reach SLS.

Best regard,
JK
 
Last edited:

GeForce

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
25
I'm not sure about their "throw in their mark up", i always build my own system :)

Can't wait for Maximus VII Impact motherboard to reach SLS.

Best regard,
JK

when is ROG Swift coming locally? and pricing. :)
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
I'm not sure about their "throw in their mark up", i always build my own system :)

Can't wait for Maximus VII Impact motherboard to reach SLS.

Best regard,
JK

I was there a few days back they tried to charge me close to $20 for soldering a pinout to my molex :O
 

devilwahaha

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
0
wonder who paid for this build though :D

with a shop like scorpia :s13: good luck to the person paying

I was there a few days back they tried to charge me close to $20 for soldering a pinout to my molex :O

I was wandering around SLS during long lunch break, and spotted that system. Was talking to one of the staff there(probably the boss?) and he asked me to guess the price of this system, I count count a bit and said probably $6-9k for everything at SRP, he laugh and say $15k~(IIRC). Imagine how much they are marking up lol
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
I was wandering around SLS during long lunch break, and spotted that system. Was talking to one of the staff there(probably the boss?) and he asked me to guess the price of this system, I count count a bit and said probably $6-9k for everything at SRP, he laugh and say $15k~(IIRC). Imagine how much they are marking up lol

Gosh~! $15k!!!!

Thats like i can build 2 seperate system with good custom cooling probably not even using EK blocks/rad/res/pump and fittings. Using something a little more premium like AQC blocks/rad/EK res/Alphacool pump and new bitspower compression fittings.
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Gosh~! $15k!!!!

Thats like i can build 2 seperate system with good custom cooling probably not even using EK blocks/rad/res/pump and fittings. Using something a little more premium like AQC blocks/rad/EK res/Alphacool pump and new bitspower compression fittings.

I dont know what to say...
 

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
45,265
Reaction score
740
I was wandering around SLS during long lunch break, and spotted that system. Was talking to one of the staff there(probably the boss?) and he asked me to guess the price of this system, I count count a bit and said probably $6-9k for everything at SRP, he laugh and say $15k~(IIRC). Imagine how much they are marking up lol

Maybe

7k cost :s22:














8k profit :love:
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Maybe

7k cost :s22:














8k profit :love:

Parts are hardly optimal too. From what we can see looks like two 240mm but tiny thin rad... They should really get serious with EK XTX or Monsta rads.

Theirs is AIO size joke. Scorpia PROshop indeed.

I also believe cost is much lower than 6k for them. Reason being they probably ordered alot of spare parts online during the big discount previously of 25% on FCPU and the rest well they get dealer price. Can workout from TP pricelist take another 10-15% off
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
I was wandering around SLS during long lunch break, and spotted that system. Was talking to one of the staff there(probably the boss?) and he asked me to guess the price of this system, I count count a bit and said probably $6-9k for everything at SRP, he laugh and say $15k~(IIRC). Imagine how much they are marking up lol

Apparently, the some of the staff there also know nuts about how SLS work and how many Black Chrysler Taxi rides I can get simply by avoiding purchase at their shop.
 

coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
16,502
Reaction score
332
Gosh~! $15k!!!!

Thats like i can build 2 seperate system with good custom cooling probably not even using EK blocks/rad/res/pump and fittings. Using something a little more premium like AQC blocks/rad/EK res/Alphacool pump and new bitspower compression fittings.

$15k buy some bluechips better. :s13:
 

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
26,900
Reaction score
14
Hahaha with this type of money I think can go for the best x79 mobo with 4960k, 8 pieces x 8gb of corsair dominator platinum 3000mhz ram, sli a few titans, daisy chain a few smart tvs, stack up a few 840 pro ssds for a raid server, set up a 10000W power plant with a carbon fibre casing.. and you will still have some change left lol.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top