Collectible Sticker Albums Thread

Clipper2

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Hi All

Since I couldn't find a sticker album thread in Hobby sub-group, I thought I start the ball rolling with one.

Sticker albums, in this case, refer to the sticker collectible books, mostly published by Panini, but there are other as well, like Chuang Yi Publishing, etc.
The current latest one is the Cars 2 series by Panini.

I hope that this thread will enable all those with similar interests to use it as a trading point for the stickers.

Those with older series could also use this thread to fill in their missing gaps or help others with it.

And please feel free to share photos of your collections as well.

Cheers!
 

riderkickxx

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I have TWO incomplete album

The Pretty Princess and Manchester United 2010 /11..

Would it get too messy if everybody starts posting whatever missing stickers for whatever album??
 

getbizzy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
i love collecting soccer stars stickers...some i always loved since i was a kid...but really don't get to find them around now!
 

axela22

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Panini Manchester Utd 2012/2013 stickers

does anyone still have extras? I'm looking for the following, 2, 31, 36, 46, 51, 62, 66, 71, 96, 101, 106, 129, 131, 144, C, G
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top