Combat Tank Collection

Ashiqin07

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Any of u guys collect this? i just started collecting. IMO the price is very reasonable and the detail not too bad. And come with display boxes and Magazine. Majority are German tanks. Too bad we are lagging behind the latest issue. M'sia already issue 32 while we are at 19...:s22:
 

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
0
nope..but the tanks looks cool....turret can move/ threads are fixed?
 

larryhohoho

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Too bad we are not able to remove the tanks... I only bought the #1 for the Tiger I. Stopped after I realised they cannot be removed from the base...
 

tErOn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
0
i missed the tiger I, then decided to drop the entire issue as 1:72 size does not match my 1:35 collection =\
 

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
0
what.....cannot remove from the base?? duh.....remember there is one Abrams M1...
 

Ashiqin07

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Can be removed from base. Got sell the special screwdriver. Turret can also move. I will check will Allscripts where to buy the tool. Now we at issue 20 while Malaysia already issue 32...Btw. guys can go Thomson Plaza Allscripts. Got good collection there...
 

tantcs

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi folks,

I have a similar collection of tank scale models also.
Similarly I am into collections of other brands scale models and craft work. I would like to introduce another international brand, Panzerstahl from Germany. It scale model is very impressive and has good paint work that resemblance to real tanks. Check it out here......facebook.com/StarlightsCraft

Cheers.:)
 

keithtan1979

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
527
Where to buy the special triangular screw head huh? I been searching diy stores but they all sell conventional screw heads
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
129,916
Reaction score
7,222
The magazine got release is-2, kv-7 or bm-13? Looking for tiger panzer, Pershing n m4 as well.
 

Ashiqin07

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
CTC

Guys, go allscripts to buy. More choices. Better if u go Their HQ at citimac, got sell full collection. Fyi...:s13:
 

KENJI_SUGIZO

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Kinokuniya also selling. I think their japan store got sell the JSDF Collection...I saw it when I was in Japan...can check degostini Japan website or hachette Japan website also
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top