Commando Enlistment 5th July

JiakLiaoBee.jlb

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi all, is there anyone enlisting to pasir ris camp on 5th? What should I bring for enlisment ah? Is it the same as tekong? And what should I expect from commando training
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Hi all, is there anyone enlisting to pasir ris camp on 5th? What should I bring for enlisment ah? Is it the same as tekong? And what should I expect from commando training

Enlistment notice never say?

You enlist into Tekong before?
 

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
6,497
Reaction score
28
Hi all, is there anyone enlisting to pasir ris camp on 5th? What should I bring for enlisment ah? Is it the same as tekong? And what should I expect from commando training

Will be much more siong than Tekong BMT I suppose since it is commando.
 

wabbit92

Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
3
Hi all, is there anyone enlisting to pasir ris camp on 5th? What should I bring for enlisment ah? Is it the same as tekong? And what should I expect from commando training

There is a documentary on Toggle about CDO training. Can take a watch to have a rough understanding
 

anIntrovert

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Then if you tell you same as Tekong you will know what to bring meh?

Bro LOL, you damn cute sia, why all your comments like use half of your brain to think or from backside come out. People only asking what to expect, you give all these passive-aggressive replies.

Who hurt you this morning sia?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Bro LOL, you damn cute sia, why all your comments like use half of your brain to think or from backside come out. People only asking what to expect, you give all these passive-aggressive replies.

Who hurt you this morning sia?
No much different from your comment if you think about it. With the exception that at least it helps in process of elimination.
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Will be much more siong than Tekong BMT I suppose since it is commando.

Since you will only be going through the commando training and not the BMT, you won't actually know the difference apart from what you hear from others.

So just go through the commando training. Since you are picked for this course, your physical and mental strength must be above average compared with your peers.

Best of luck and take care of yourself. Weather is super hot these days.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top